HOW IT WORKS
Glucose Metabolism Support Best Berberine supplement IR naturally supports healthy blood glucose levels by up-regulating enzymes that trigger blood glucose metabolism. Utilizing a time-honored ingredient found in both Traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic formulas, Berberine IR works to support blood sugar balance and glucose metabolism through a unique cellular action. Berberine, a constituent of certain plants, helps activate a key enzyme that supports blood glucose metabolism, turning your cells from “idle” to “on” and helping them to use glucose efficiently. Additionally, Berberine IR supports healthy gut performance to help combat endotoxins. High-carbohydrate diets change the microflora of the gut, increasing bacteria that produce endotoxins. These endotoxins are released into the bloodstream and interfere with normal glucose metabolism. Berberine specifically supports gut health by inhibiting the ability of endotoxins to bind to muscle cells, thus helping to support proper glucose metabolism function. Its unique mechanism of action makes Berberine IR an excellent option for those who wish to start or strengthen their glucose management regimen. Support your body’s ability to metabolize blood glucose with Berberine IR.
WHY OUR BERBERINE IS THE BEST BERBERINE SUPPLEMENT
The Himalayan Mountains provide rich biodiversity, featuring a host of natural plant life. Berberis aristata flourishes in this region and the adjoining hill country. The root’s berberine content and activity has been found to be dependent on the altitude at which the plant grows and its soil content: it thrives in a potassium-rich environment.
Our relationship with our berberine supplier goes back more than 15 years. It includes active involvement with the farming community and wild crafters, and a personal audit of their processing facilities. Our berberine is non-GMO verified, and Kosher- and Halal-certified.
THE STORY BEHIND BERBERINE SUPPLEMENT
xx Berberine. Berberis aristata is an Indian medicinal plant from the family Berberidaceae. This Ayurvedic shrub was used anciently by many cultures. The Egyptians used barberry fruit for immune support. In India, they used barberry fruit to help balance the fluid levels in the bowel. Russian proponents used barberry for circulatory concerns. And in Iran, they employed it for its ability to settle and soothe the circulatory and nervous systems. Other names for this species include Indian berberi, tree turmeric, jaundice berry, Daruharidra and Darvi. Native to the mountains of India and Nepal, it now grows in temperate climates across Europe, Asia and America.
Take 1 capsule three times daily before a meal.
Berberine (Berberis aristata)
Explore More Related Products:
- Chromium GTF (300 mcg): Support healthy blood sugar levels with our premium Chromium GTF supplement, providing essential trace mineral support for optimal wellness.
- Liquid Cleanse: Detoxify and rejuvenate your body with our potent Liquid Cleanse formula. Flush out toxins and promote digestive health for a refreshed you.
- Nature’s Cortisol Formula®: Manage stress and support adrenal health with Nature’s Cortisol Formula®. Experience natural balance and enhanced well-being.
- Orange Authentic Essential Oil, Organic: Indulge your senses with our Organic Orange Authentic Essential Oil. Enjoy the uplifting and refreshing aroma while experiencing its numerous benefits.
- Be Response-Able (Suppressed Fear Formula): Embrace courage and overcome fears with Be Response-Able, our specialized formula designed to empower you to face life’s challenges with confidence and resilience.
Learn more About Us and our commitment to promoting health and wellness. Additionally, we believe that everyone deserves to have access to safe and effective natural products. And we are committed to providing our customers with the best possible products for your well-being.
To explore and discover more about our products, simply click on the provided links. Achieve your wellness goals with our trusted and effective supplements.